Lightning at your Service
Lightning matters for you and your Business.
- Whether you need to keep safe, operational, when lightning threatens
- or whish to analyse, check, maintain after a storm,
- whether you have a very localised business or interest,
- or run large facilities or network throughout the country,
The Lightning Network detects lightning strokes over and around the British Isles and precisely locates them. These information are immediately available within the I-BOLT Services.
Many different companies and activities trust Meteorage. The I-BOLT catalogue offers a full range of Lightning Services:
- in real-time, or in past time, or both
- from very local to large areas, or all together,
- from very simple to tailor-made to your needs.
To have a look at some lightning data over Great Britain, download the following files:
A year of Lightning
over Great Britain
| Norfolk 17 July 2009
Cloud-to-ground Lightning strokes over and
around Norfolk on the 17th of July 2009
A year of lightning
| 9-11 May 2008
Lightning storms from 15:00 on the 9th until 21:00 on the 11th of May 2008
| 28-29 July 2008
Lightning storms from 15:00 on the 28th until 18:00 on the 29th of July 2008